We can apply a polyurea coating to any raw concrete flooring, including garages and workshops, as well as kitchens, bathrooms and toilets, and even shop floors, foyers and shower blocks. If you have a raw concrete surface, the team at Cook Painters & Restorators can apply a polyurea coating and make it look awesome.
Our polyurea coatings are self-levelling, so we can apply your coating very quickly over your old concrete. When it’s finished, you’ll be left with very attractive, low maintenance and value for money flooring that will make a huge difference to the way you use the space.
Cook Paint & Restorators – Epoxy Flooring
We often don’t give too much attention to our flooring until it is too late and there is something wrong with it like a crack. Flooring plays a major role in ensuring our safety and in the case of industrial areas, productivity.
However, thanks to advances in flooring technology, there are excellent options for you to pamper your concrete floor, making it durable and aesthetically appealing. One of the best flooring options we offer at Cook Painters and Restorators is epoxy flooring.
What is epoxy flooring?
The epoxy system is a combination of resins and their hardeners. Mixing the two, resins and hardeners, results in a rigid plastic material.
The properties of this newly formed material include strength, durability, resistance and a unique feature that allows seamless bonding to a variety of base layers.
When laid on a concrete floor, the resulting flooring is incredibly strong. It is so strong that it finds use in many heavy traffic areas like sports facilities, workshops and hospitals.
Why opt for epoxy flooring?
There are a variety of reasons why you should consider an epoxy flooring. Some of the top advantages of installing an epoxy floor are;
• Due to the superior toughness and resistance, epoxy floors are incredibly durable and can last for years.
• By offering a hard wearing surface, the floor can withstand continuous heavy traffic use.
• The floor requires little to no maintenance.
• The floor provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for application in manufacturing plants.
• With regards to safety, the epoxy floor provides for an anti-slip surface which is heat and fire resistant.
• With regards to aesthetics, our epoxy floors in Brisbane are available in a variety of colours as well as patterns ensuring you’ll get one that best suits your style.
• In the case of a warehouse or production area, different colours can be used to demarcate various production or storage zones.
• With regards to the environment, epoxy flooring in Brisbane is an environmentally friendly solution. It also allows for easy cleaning due to its resistance to spills.
What about an old floor?
If you have an existing epoxy coating peeling up, an old layer of paint or sealant, a new epoxy floor coating from us is ideal for you. We also offer epoxy floor paint Brisbane homeowners can directly apply on their new or old concrete floors. The beauty of our flooring solutions is that you won’t have to do away with your old floor to install the epoxy coating. We’ll merely undertake a simple procedure involving repairing cracks and chips and cleaning the floor. After that, your old floor is ready to receive the epoxy coating.
Why choose epoxy floor coatings
• Epoxy floor coatings are fast and easy to install. It needs little floor closure time for installation.
• The epoxy coating creates a shiny high gloss surface.
• As a coating, the epoxy acts as a sacrificial floor. It handles the stresses and shields the existing concrete floor from wear.
Where do we install our epoxy coating solutions?
We provide epoxy floor coatings Brisbane residents love, as they work on any hard concrete floor including garages, workshops, kitchens, toilets and bathrooms, especially in commercial areas.
Epoxy flooring, in addition to being incredibly practical, allows for endless applications thanks to its clever composition. Whether you’re looking for a beautiful kitchen or a fire-proof workshop floor, there is a solution for you.
For epoxy flooring Brisbane residents can rely on, contact us today and get your free quote.
There are heaps of different metallic and flake colours to choose from.